Selkirk VANGUARD 2.0 EPIC Pickleball Paddle
Selkirk VANGUARD 2.0 EPIC Advanced/Professional Pickleball Paddle
Selkirk paired unparalleled attributes of speed and consistency with more spin and face durability that has made one the most preferred paddles in the sport even better.
When only the best is good enough
- Superlative speed and consistency
- Proprietary bi-directional, cross-weave carbon fiber technology achieves a larger sweet spot and longer dwell time
- Reliable paddle response for consistent dinking
- Pro-Spin textured surface provides more spin than ever before
- Gen2 Durable Surface offers wear-resistance that outperforms previous generations
- Ideal for players who want to add consistency to thier game without sacrificing power
- Made in the USA. Designed, assembled, and quality control at Selkirks factory in Idaho for superior craftsmanship.
- SELKIRK PRO SUSANNAH BARR: "VANGAURDS Have a mix of control and power that allows me to accurately place my shots, putting my opponents on edge and creating opportunities to overpower even the strongest of players"
Paddle Characteristics: Selkirk VANGUARD 2.0 EPIC Pickleball Paddle
- Product type: Pickleball Racket
- Shape: Elongated
- Size: 15.75 in x 8 in
- Thickness: 0.5", 12.7 mm
- Surface: Quantum-CarbonFiber
- Center: Polypropylene honeycomb
- Sweetspot Size: 9
- Weight: 7.3 - 7.8 oz Lightweight, 7.7 - 8.2 oz Midweight.
- Grip Length: 5.25"
- Grip Size: 4 1/4", Selkirk Geo Grip
Paddle Technologies: Selkirk VANGUARD 2.0 EPIC Pickleball Paddle
EdgeSentry™: Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle.
Quantum-CarbonFiber Face: Proprietary bi-directional, cross-weave carbon fiber technology designed to achieve a larger sweet spot and longer resonance and provide consistency, maximum spin, and perfect feel.
Pro-Spin Texture: Engineered for optimal performance, the advanced Pro-Spin textured surface provides increased spin.
Gen2 Durable Surface: Designed for ultimate endurance, the Gen2 Durable Surface offers wear-resistance that outperforms previous generations.
X5™ Honeycomb Thick Poly Core: Advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology works in conjunction with the revolutionary Quantum-Carbon Face to absorb vibration while providing a larger sweet spot and a softer feel.
VANGUARD Geo Grip™: Initiated in Selkirk Labs with Project 002, the QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face features a first-of-its-kind blend of two layers of Fiberflex and two layers of Quantum+ carbon, for effortless power and control.